Gas Unit Heaters
Heat Where You Work
If you need an affordable and reliable way to heat your garage or workshop, give Alpine a call. We proudly carry a full line of Reznor gas unit heaters and Superior radiant tube heaters that are highly efficient, compact, quiet and safe. Our gas unit heaters are quick to install and easy to maintain. Review our products below and give Alpine a call to discuss our units further.
- Up to 93% gas fuel efficiency
- Low electrical usage
- Heating range from 30 – 1,200 MBH
- CFM range from 380 – 16,750
- Available for 60 Hz or 50 Hz operation
- Propane conversion kit available
- Vertical or horizontal venting
- Quiet performance
- 0,000 to 45,000 btu/h
- Natural Gas and LPG
- Aluminized (HT) radiant tube.
- Approved to residential standards – AGA Reg. 7-89, CAN/CGA 2.5-M86.
- Direct spark ignition
- Thermostat and gas flex included
- CSA approved for outdoor use
- Preassembled construction – no loose parts, simplified installation.
- Thermal efficiencies above 82%
- Self diagnostic ignition module
- Quiet, comfortable and efficient
- Excellent design flexibility
- High radiant factor
- Competitively priced
- Energy savings compared to traditional heating systems
- Gentle and efficient heat distribution
Why Heat Your Garage?
- Keep you and your children warm while transferring from home to car
- Reduce car engine wear and tear caused by cold starts
- Maintain your garage either at comfortable working / living temperature or just above freezing
- Prevent the freezing of pipes that may be located in uninsulated garage walls.